AUTHENTICITY ANALYSIS SET
ACU-EXPERT option TD is a set of instruments for precise and accurate audio authenticity analysis.
The software set is developed together with audio experts and engineers to reveal traces of audio editing or manipulation. It reveals original audio format and detects falsification of audio evidence.
- Scientific fullness – all existing approaches to signal authenticity analysis included
- Repeatability of the results – detailed reporting
- Reliability of the investigation
- All audio formats supported
- Easy-to-use signal interface with in-built instruments (cursors, marks, commentaries)
- Fast calculations and convenient file management
- Rich colour pallet. Full image export
- Up-to-date technological approach to forensic audio authenticity approval
- Unique methods for experts’ confidence
- Revealing of low quality features to confirm audio integrity
- Professional expert training based on real-case studies
- Expert support and free consultations
The governmental forensic institutions of various countries has approved ACUSTEK authenticity analysis solutions for forensic audio laboratories and investigation centers.
PHASE ANALYSER -narrowband power supply harmonics phase should be continuous during the recording. Breaks of harmonics phase correspond to editing of original audio data.
SAMPLES ORDER - analysis of audio compression type can reveal mismatch in characteristics of evidential recording and the recording device, amplification/attenuation of the signal, difference in compression for different fragments of the recording.
LEVELOGRAM - reveals traces of editing using audio software functions and compression type mismatch/disorder
DC OFFSET TRACER - Offset breaks detection plot highlights the moments of time where two parts of different recordings were put together.
STOP/PAUSE TRACER- putting recorder into Pause mode leaves traces to the signal that can be automatically found.
MATH APPS - weak oscillogram breaks are usually covered with background acoustics. Accurate signal processing can reveal such breaks.
CODER TRACER - traces of MP3, WMA, AAC, OGG frames borders are revealed with a unique up-to-date technique. Traces of audio editing can be seen even if the file was converted into CD-Audio.
SPECTROGRAM LAYOUT NORMALIZER - helps to find weak high frequency artifacts that can testify recording editing.
AUTOCORRELATION ANALYSIS - cepstrogram view highlights the breaks of prosodic flow of speech at the points of audio tampering.
MATCHING FRAGMENTS DETECTOR - reveals signal fragments used several times to fraud the evidence.